Ankylosing Spondylitis is the form of critical inflammatory arthritis. The disease affects the spine and particularly joints between the spine and pelvis and the joins in between the vertebrae of the spine. It may also develop in other joints of the body. The inflammation is seen at the initial stage subsequently developing into inflexibility and rigidity in sign. The final stage leads to permanent painful rigidness at the back on account of fusion of the spine. This condition is usually referred as bamboo spine.
Symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis
Here are the symptoms of Ankylosing Spondylitis:
- Hips and lower back stiffness and pain
- Symptoms worsen after episodes of inactivity and during the morning
- With time symptoms starts developing in other joints also like keens, shoulders, feet and hips.
- Inflexible and stiff spine, limited expansion of chest and critical stooping are some of the symptoms prevalent in advanced stages.
- Less movable and problems in bending the spine.
- Inflammation of eyes, fatigue, weight loss and loss of appetite are also visible symptoms.
Homeopathic treatment for ankylosing spondylitis
Homeopathic treatment is a good way for treating the condition of Ankylosing Spondylitis. Along with suggested clinical history the increased level of C- Reactive Proteins, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate and HLA-B27 antigen presence helps in treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis.