Included under Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBS) like Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s disease is an autoimmune damage. This swelling or inflammation caused in this disease affects the gastrointestinal tract (digestive tract). Deep ulcers, scarring and inflammation most commonly found on small intestine’s last part referred as caecum and terminal ileum or in any part of gastrointestinal tract (from mouth to anus)is caused due to Crohn’s disease.
Symptoms of crohn
Symptoms of patients suffering from Crohn’s disease are as follows:
- Crohn’s disease being a systemic disease also creates complications outside the digestive tract.
- Diarrhea (bloody) and abdominal pain constitute into main gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Loss of weight is a common symptom witnessed in patients undergoing Crohn’s disease whereas in some patients symptoms like bloating, itching or pain around anus and flatulence are experienced.
- Rare symptoms of constipation include upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and difficulty in swallowing, etc.
- Anemia, fever, arthritis, osteoporosis, mouth ulcers, ophthalmic involvement, growth retardation in children, skin rashes, etc are the symptoms of complications caused outside the digestive tract.
Homeopathic treatment for crohn
It is very imperative to treat the patient’s immunity suffering from Crohn’s disease and restore the original immunity lost during the course of disease. Homeopathic treatment provides accurate and specific treatment for this disease and with its constitutional approach. It safely treats the patients and completely cures their condition preventing it from reoccurring again.