A repetitive, critical and curable disorder which leads to condition of worthlessness, sadness, hopelessness, apathy, loss of motive in the people is termed as depression.
It is a continuous sad mood wherein a person can’t cope to come out from the illness. It greatly affects the sleeping, eating, thinking habits and the way one feels about himself. Complex and less understood biochemical alterations in the brain which raises the brain chemical levels (neurotransmitters) like norepinephrine and serotonin leading to the symptoms constituting the condition of depression.
The numerous causes like circumstantial factors, socio-personal reasons, hormonal factors and genetic traits influences and supports depression disorder.
Symptoms of depression
The symptoms of depression are as follows:
• Weight gain/ weight loss
• Suicide or death thoughts or attempting suicide
• Anger, restlessness, agitation, irritability
• Headaches, critical pain, digestive disorder and continuous physical conditions that fails to respond to medications.
• Anxious, continuous sadness, crying without reason, etc
• Guilt feeling, hopelessness, worthlessness
• Disinterested in pursuing own hobbies.
• Persistent lethargy, no energy
• Oversleeping, insomnia, waking up in the early morning.
• Lack in decision making, remembering and concentration.
Homeopathic treatment for depression
Homeopathic treatment for depression proves to be essential for alleviating the depression symptoms. It has earned great success in the extreme critical conditions where patient fail to respond to even high conventional medicine dosage.
It concentrates on the basic cause of the disease in a person and influences him positively. It rectifies the patient’s personality traits and offers a new way to look at strains and stress in a positive way.
Treated cases on depression