Deviated Nasal Septum
An abnormal condition where the cartilaginous ridge’s top leans to the right or left restricting the affected nasal passage is known as deviated nasal septum. Poor sinuses’ drainage can occur due to this ailment.
Causes of Deviated Nasal Septum
The causes resulting into deviation of nasal spectrum are as follows.
• Nose compression at the time of birth causing congenital disorder.
• Impact trauma (like blow to the face)
• Also marfan syndrome and ehlers danlos syndrome are kind of the genetic connective tissue disease linked with deviated septum.
Symptoms of Deviated Nasal Septum
The symptoms of deviated nasal septum seen in person undergoing the ailment are as follows:
• Chronic restriction of air passage through nostrils caused due to septal deviation.
• This can lead to problems like nose bleeding (epistaxis), infection and sinuses in the patients.
• Breathing difficulty, sleep apnea or snoring and other sleep disorders, headaches are also some of the symptoms seen in patients diagnosed with deviated nasal septum.
Treatment of Deviated Nasal Septum
The following are some of the casues of Deviated Nasal Septum:
Homeopathy is the ideal choice for curing the problem of deviated nasal septum and prevents it from reoccurring. It offers a rapid improvement in the patients’ conditions by reducing the symptoms associated with the disorder.