Dyslexia is a critical learning problem in people who face difficulty in language processing and have trouble with reading and writing, spelling and math abilities. It occurs at any level of intellectual and can be continued to adulthood. Today almost 4% of people in the world are suffering from this problem and are more prominently seen in males than females.
Causes of dyslexia
The following are the causes of dyslexia:
- Structural differences in the brain (particularly in left hemisphere)
- Can cause due to some form of brain trauma or brain injury to the part of brain area that controls reading and writing activities
- In some cases can be hereditary
Symptoms of dyslexia
The following are some of the symptoms of dyslexia:
- Children being confused with words, letters, number and verbal explanations
- Experiencing repetitions and adding transpositions like ‘b’ instead of ‘d’
- Rereading, trouble with writing in class
- Having confusions with over under and right/left
- Bad handwriting can also be a reason
- Unable to put their thoughts in sentences
- Poor memory remembering facts,
- Pronouncing god instead of dog
- Child has a good account of things he has observed or experienced but when it comes to writing, reading or spelling
- And such other reading, spelling or writing problems even in adults.
Homeopathic treatment for dyslexia
Homeopathic treatment is the definite proposal for preventing the problem of dyslexia. The homeopathy doctors first determine the basic problem of dyslexia and then proceed with the genetic level treatment with customized strategy. As dyslexia is the outcome of constitutional problem, homeopathic treatment proves to be ultimate for curing the dyslexia problem. It stabilizes the mind of the patients, facilitates better understanding of their problem and try to cope up with this condition. Also special teaching methods focusing on these problems can help to cope up with this condition more effectively.
Treated cases on dyslexia