HIV has been found in saliva, tears, nervous system tissue and spinal fluid, blood, semen (including pre-seminal fluid, which is the liquid that comes out before ejaculation), vaginal fluid, and breast milk. However, only blood, semen, vaginal secretions, and breast milk generally transmit infection to others.
Symptoms of Leprosy
The following are some of the symptoms of Leprosy:
• Throbbing pain and sensitivity to touch
• Redness and hot swelling
• Fever with chills and body ache
• Discharge of pus and blood when the abscess breaks
• Enlargement of regional lymph nodes
• Generally, all abscesses feel warm due to increase in blood circulation; however, tubercular abscesses usually remain cold (hence, they are referred to as ‘cold abscesses’). They too need immediate critical care.
Homeopathic treatment for Leprosy
Lancing (cutting of the abscess) can be avoided with timely Homeopathic treatment to - Reduce the size of inflammation Reduce the pain Promote suppuration and drainage Homeopathy can effectively increase the immune system which helps to overcome the recurrent abscess and boils.