Graying of hair
It is one's genetic inheritance that’s decides at what age graying should start. Aging is often a reason that causes hair to turn gray. But premature graying of hair is a condition that demands the need to pay attention to the root cause. There may be underlying medical condition that is causing the lack of pigmentation. The main symptom of this disease is the lack of regular thicker hair being allowed to grow. In turn, the thinner, grey hairs then have a chance to grow sooner and more rapidly than normal. The transformation is quick but it is not overnight.
Grey hair, gives an idea about improper protein synthesis. The colour pigment melanin is responsible for the change of hair colors. Early graying of the hair is basically hereditary, and we can inherit it from one of our parents or grandparents. Grey hair can also be influenced by stress. A person experiencing a prolonged period of stress and anxiety may notice. Malnutrition, worry, shock, deep sorrow, tension and other similar conditions may also slow down the production of melanin resulting in grey hair.
Symptoms of Graying of hair
The following are some of the symptoms of Graying of hair:
Causes of Graying of hair
• A faulty diet
• mental worries
• Lack of some of the B vitamins,
• Lack of iron, copper, and iodine in the daily diet.
• Pigment diseases.
• Unclean condition of the scalp
• Drying it with an electric dryer
• Use of hair dyes.
• Symptoms of Graying of hair
Loss of hair colour before the age of 35 is termed premature greying.
Homeopathic treatment for Graying of hair
• The role of proper diet in preventing and arresting premature greying of hair is very important.
• Eating a lot of fruits and vegetables is absolutely essential to facilitate the supply of essential vitamins and minerals.
• Nourishment and proper grooming is very important to keep the hair texture, growth, shin and luster in a good condition.
• Therefore use a shampoo which is mild, gentle & moisturizing. Don't use too much conditioner or else it makes hair greasy.
• Daily massage your hair with your fingertips; it helps proper blood circulation in the scalp.
• Carrots are especially useful in maintaining the health of the hair.
Treated cases on Graying of hair