Prostatitis is an inflammation or infection of the prostate gland. It is one of the very painful conditions and it is the commonest of all prostate diseases
The prostate is a small gland of size and shape of walnut and is an integral part of male reproductive system.
• I -Acute bacterial prostatitis
• II -Chronic bacterial prostatitis
• III - Chronic prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS)
• IV - Asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis.
Symptoms of Prostatitis
The following are some of the symptoms of Prostatitis:
• Acute bacterial prostatitis
• Perineal prostatic pain
• Obstructive urinary tract symptoms, including frequency, urgency, dysuria, nocturia, hesitancy, weak stream, and incomplete voiding
• Low back pain
• Low abdominal pain
• Spontaneous urethral discharge
• Chronic bacterial prostatitis
• Intermittent dysuria
• Intermittent obstructive urinary tract symptoms
• Recurrent urinary tract infections1
• Systemic symptoms typically absent
• Chronic prostatitis and chronic pelvic pain syndrome
• Pelvic pain or discomfort including perineal, suprapubic, coccygeal, rectal, urethral, and testicular/scrotal pain for more than 3 of the previous 6 months without documented urinary tract infections from uropathogens.
• Obstructive urinary tract symptoms, including frequency, dysuria, and incomplete voiding
• Ejaculatory pain
• Erectile dysfunction
• Asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis - This diagnosis is defined by its lack of symptoms.
Homeopathic treatment for Prostatitis
Causes varying from bacteria and fungus to trauma either mechanical or chemical, stress, or even disturbances in body’s immune system.
The science of homoeopathy is based on the treating man wholistically and not the disease alone. Homoeopathy medicines are very effective in alleviating pain and other symptoms associated with this condition. Considering the recurring nature of the disease, homoeopathy is very effective in preventing relapse of the condition
Treated cases on Prostatitis